Contest’s organizer: OPENGAP
This is the third edition of this open ideas competition seeking for innovative, cutting-edge, contemporary, proposals, committed to a strategy of implementing architecture in a natural environment. Approaches should point to find synergies between nature and the building itself.
Participants are invited to find spaces that promote a deep understanding and assimilation of nature. Projects must lead through their architecture to sensitivity, awareness, understanding, enthusiasm and commitment to the natural environment around them.
Each participant or team can propose the location of their Project.
This is a competition open to all architects, designers, architecture students and to people around the world interested in the topic.
(1) Beginning of the competition – January 7, 2014
(2) Registration 1st period – From January 7 until February 4, 2014
(3) Registration 2nd period From February 5, until March 4, 2014
(4) Registration 3rd period From March 5, until April 1, 2014
(5) Registration 4th period From April 2, until April 29, 2014
(6) Competition registration deadline – April 29, 2014
(7) Proposal submission deadline – Until May 6, 2014
(8) Winners announcement – During May, 2014
(9) Awarding of prizes – During June, 2014
Registration fee: 35.00 € + VAT (21%)
1st period (from 7/JAN/2014 to 4/FEB/2014) – €35
2nd period (from 5/FEB/2014 to 4/MAR/2014) – €60
3rd period (from 5/MAR/2014 to 1/APR/2014) – €90
4th period (from 2/APR/2014 to 29/APR/2014) – €110