Marlegno Prefabricated Wooden Buildings, in collaboration with the Association of Architects of Bergamo, would like to announce the sponsorship of an international contest to design prefabricated wooden single family homes.
The design must optimize the prefabrication and standardization in order to obtain different architectural solutions, starting from a few basic elements/modules.
The units shall have a total area of approximately 100 square meters, which can be also developed on one or more levels.
Participants must design the house considering the landscape, climate and culture to the country they represent.
2. CONDITIONS The contest is open to graduate students, architects, engineers and designers. Groups can participate but must nominate a single representative. Each participant is permitted to submit a single project. The contest is intenational and the official language is English.
3. PARTECIPATION Partecipation in the contest is free.
4. All documents must be received by midnight of August 31, 2014 at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Prizes will be awarded as follows
- First place 5.600,00 euro
- Second place 2.800,00 euro
- Third place 1.400,00 euro
The prize amounts are inclusive of contributions and taxes in accordance with own applicable laws.
The prize payment will follow the invoice presentation.
The prize ceremony will be celebrated at the conference hall of Marlegno on October 11, 2014 at 10.00 a.m.