We are looking for a creative and talented Graphic Designer to join our busy studio in Wroclaw. While based in Wroclaw, the role will involve close liaison with the team in our London studio. A passion for graphic design as well as interest and knowledge of architecture and urban design are essential requirements.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly creative abilities in graphic design
- A systematic approach to work
- Self-motivation and organisation
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Principal duties of the role are:
- Organising and delivering graphics-related projects.
- Interpreting client and project needs, and seeking out and presenting creative design solutions, then leading the implementation of solutions through to project completion.
- Working closely with the graphics team in London studio to organise the presentation and exhibition of projects requiring graphic design input. Some liaising with our Surrey studio may also be required for short periods.
- Branding and layout of high quality architectural bid brochures, marketing material, planning documents, presentation panels and boards and publicity material; and Photoshop rendering of masterplans, layout plans and sketches.
- Upon completion of graphics projects to package and back up all project-related files in an organised and efficient way.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a friendly and thriving architectural team in Wroclaw with close links to our UK studios.
Salary offered is competitive.
To apply, please send a CV with examples from your portfolio (no larger than 8mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject please use reference: PRPWRO_GD.
Please include in your CV consent to process personal data for the recruitment purposes.ZOBACZ PORTFOLIO TEJ OSOBY NA ARCHITEKCI.PL