PRP is an interdisciplinary, design-led architectural practice with 60 years’ experience in housing design and urban planning. We deliver intelligent, responsive and enduring design solutions through a collaborative and knowledge-based approach. With our extensive team of architects and
professional services we create places of distinction and purpose. PRP employs more than 300 staff with studios in London, Manchester, Surrey and Poland. Our work is primarily UK-based, although we have experience of international projects.
We are looking for talented architects with few years experience and architectural assistants to join our friendly team in Wroclaw supporting with the delivery of PRP’s high profile, medium to large mixed-use residential schemes. The Wroclaw team cooperates with the UK colleagues taking part in all RIBA stages of the projects. The role would involve working on front-end design mainly using Revit.
- Working on mixed-use and residential projects in the UK.
- Cooperating with colleagues in PRP’s studios on a daily basis.
- Delivering high quality work with limited guidance, demonstrating developed technical and/or design skills.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:·
- Highly organised with attention to detail and quality conscious approach.·
- Good knowledge of Revit though training can be provided.·
- Able to present ideas and workflows both graphically and verbally.·
- Act as a team player actively seeking feedback and demonstrating a positive attitude towards work and team activities.·
- Respond positively towards clients and consultants.·
- Architectural degree and some working experience required.·
- Strong communication skills, good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.·
- Ability to work both collaboratively, and with autonomy, assisting in guiding and managing junior team members, as required.
Desirable knowledge and experience:·
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and other BIM tools. ·
- Experience in working on complex residential schemes.
- Previous experience of working on UK housing schemes
We offer a competitive salary and benefits with the opportunity to work in a friendly and creative environment and strong opportunities for career development.
- Challenging job in a friendly multinational team.
- Contract of employment ("umowa o pracę").
- Opportunity to work on interesting and unique residential projects.
- Multisport Plus card and Multilife subscription after probation period.
- One day a week working at home.
- Office events including Pay Day drinks, Summer and Christmas parties etc.
- Weekly cycling trips.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Referral programme.
- Musli, granola and porridge for breakfast.
- Various selection of teas and coffee including original Turkish coffee.
To apply, please send a CV in English with examples from your portfolio (no larger than 8mb) to:
In the subject please use reference: PRPWRO-ARCH.
Please include in your CV consent to process personal data for the recruitment purposes.ZOBACZ PORTFOLIO TEJ OSOBY NA ARCHITEKCI.PL